Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Secretariat announces the start of treating the salinity of the Euphrates River between

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Secretariat announces the start of treating the salinity of the Euphrates River between  Empty The General Secretariat announces the start of treating the salinity of the Euphrates River between

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jul 2022, 4:44 am

[size=46]The General Secretariat announces the start of treating the salinity of the Euphrates River between 3 governorates[/size]
    Iraq
    11:52 - 07-22-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced the start of addressing the salinity of the Euphrates River between three governorates, while indicating the formation of a higher committee to address climate change and desertification in the southern and western governorates.
    A spokesman for the General Secretariat, Haider Majid, said that "the General Secretariat began to address the salinity of the Euphrates River between the governorates of Diwaniyah, Muthanna and Dhi Qar," noting that "the proposal was submitted by the General Secretariat to the Council of Ministers, which in turn voted on it."
    Majid added that "a higher committee to address climate change and desertification in the southern and western governorates was formed under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister."
    He explained that "the committee is awaiting its first meeting, headed by the Prime Minister, for the purpose of developing visions and basic plans, and then starting its work."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 10:05 am