Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the presence of Al-Sudani and Al-Halbousi.. "State Administration" affirms the preservation of Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the presence of Al-Sudani and Al-Halbousi.. "State Administration" affirms the preservation of Ir Empty In the presence of Al-Sudani and Al-Halbousi.. "State Administration" affirms the preservation of Ir

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2022, 5:58 am

In the presence of Al-Sudani and Al-Halbousi.. "State Administration" affirms the preservation of Iraq's sovereignty (photos)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-11-28 14:29
    Font

Shafaq News / The "State Administration" coalition, which includes the political forces participating in the formation of the Iraqi government, affirmed, on Monday evening, the preservation of Iraq's sovereignty, and preventing the use of its lands to target neighboring countries, while discussing the latest developments on the national, regional and international arena.
    This came during a regular meeting of the coalition, which was held in the presence of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani and Parliament Muhammad al-Halbousi, in the office of the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Pavel Talabani, in Baghdad, according to a statement received by Shafaq News Agency.
    In its statement, the coalition revealed "high-level dialogues and meetings to prevent violations of Iraqi sovereignty from any external party," stressing "Iraq's serious work to prevent the use of its lands as a springboard to destabilize the security of neighboring countries."
    The meeting decided to complete the cabinet and name the "Ministers of Environment, Housing and Construction."
    Before the conclusion of the meeting, the coalition listened to "a comprehensive report on the provincial elections law and the House of Representatives, while the details of the law were discussed from the political and technical sides."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:22 pm