Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the oil agreement.. a demand to unify the price of fuel between Baghdad and Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the oil agreement.. a demand to unify the price of fuel between Baghdad and Kurdistan Empty After the oil agreement.. a demand to unify the price of fuel between Baghdad and Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2023, 2:37 pm

After the oil agreement.. a demand to unify the price of fuel between Baghdad and Kurdistan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 21:5
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Friday, the deputy in the parliament of the Kurdistan region, Muslim Abdullah, called for unifying the price of fuel in the region, similar to the prices in Baghdad and the provinces.
    Abdullah told (Baghdad Today) that "after agreeing to resume oil exports from the region through the SOMO company and under the supervision of Baghdad, the price of fuel in Kurdistan must be restored and unified with Baghdad."
    He added, "It is unreasonable that fuel prices are witnessing a rise in the region, which has harmed the Kurdish citizen and affected all prices in the markets."
    It is noteworthy that the Kurdistan region is witnessing a significant increase in the prices of oil derivatives, as the price of a liter of gasoline for the regular type is 925 dinars, which is almost double its price in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:14 am