Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Citizens complain about "impossible conditions" set by banks to obtain dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizens complain about "impossible conditions" set by banks to obtain dollars Empty Citizens complain about "impossible conditions" set by banks to obtain dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 8:14 am

Citizens complain about "impossible conditions" set by banks to obtain dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-31 06:26
    Font

Shafaq News/ Obtaining the dollar at the official rate has become a haunting issue for citizens, despite the availability of the required conditions.
    Duraid Salman, who underwent a liver transplant for his daughter in India, said, "For the second time, he had a medical trip to complete the recovery of his daughter and his donor wife. He went to a Rafidain bank to obtain dollars at the official rate for the purpose of paying the costs of treatment to the hospital instead of buying dollars from the parallel market at high prices." .
    He continued, "During his submission of the required documents for him, including an official visa, a travel ticket, and all the required conditions, he was surprised that he was not included in the dollar, justifying that he does not have a residence permit, and it was not mentioned in the ticket at the time of return."
    He pointed out that "residency cannot be granted for such cases, but the patient is granted a visa for a period of 6 months, and the date of return is not determined by the patient, but rather by the hospital upon completion of treatment."
    He asked about "the reasons for the complexity and routine in obtaining the dollar for the real person who needs the dollar in such humanitarian matters," noting that "the bank's auditors suffer from excessive crowding and staying under the hot sun to obtain 3 thousand dollars for the traveler."
    He called on "officials to put an end to the suffering of citizens, especially for those who have a patient because he needs treatment and to provide medicine," noting that "these complications and routine push us to obtain dollars from the parallel market."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bama Diva likes this post

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Citizens complain about "impossible conditions" set by banks to obtain dollars Empty Re: Citizens complain about "impossible conditions" set by banks to obtain dollars

Post by Bama Diva Thu 31 Aug 2023, 11:36 am

Unbelievable! No wonder there’s so much dollars sold in the parallel market. I’ve been wondering why Iraqis continue to buy the dollar at an exorbitant price. Now I know. 🤨

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:22 am