Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Iraq succeeded in dismantling international networks that were exploiting “transit” for smug

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Iraq succeeded in dismantling international networks that were exploiting “transit” for smug Empty Deputy: Iraq succeeded in dismantling international networks that were exploiting “transit” for smug

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2023, 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: Iraq succeeded in dismantling international networks that were exploiting “transit” for smuggling[/size]
    • Today 12:15

Information/Baghdad...
     Representative Yasser Al-Husseini confirmed on Tuesday that Iraq had succeeded in dismantling international networks that were exploiting transit for smuggling.
    Al-Husseini said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma, “Iraq represents an important compass in the trade movement related to land transport, and large numbers of trucks were entering in transit to transport goods in large quantities to and from various neighborhoods.”
    He added, "International networks and mafias take advantage of transit in an attempt to smuggle prohibited goods and materials to and from Iraq, but the efforts of the Ministry of Interior and tight supervision have contributed to dismantling international smuggling networks."
    He pointed out that "many neighboring countries praised the efforts of the security forces in their interaction with information and coordination in order to ward off the dangers of smuggling and uncover any networks that exploit transit to smuggle goods and materials."
    Hundreds of transit trucks pass through Iraq every day, heading to various destinations to transport goods and materials. End 25 F

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 6:00 pm