Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Financial tycoons and political hosts"... Money of unknown origin is troubling the poor, and the pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Financial tycoons and political hosts"... Money of unknown origin is troubling the poor, and the pr Empty "Financial tycoons and political hosts"... Money of unknown origin is troubling the poor, and the pr

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2023, 7:11 am

"Financial tycoons and political hosts"... Money of unknown origin is troubling the poor, and the price is deferred.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Diyala 
    In recent years, manifestations of extravagance and abundance of money have emerged in several political circles and elites in Diyala in a way that has raised many question marks, especially since the publication of pictures of banquets has raised many question marks about the source of that money, especially since its owners are employees of state institutions or, rather, close to circles. And political elites, as prosperity suddenly dawned upon them and they became tycoons of finance and business.
    Marwan Issa, a retired government employee, told Baghdad Al-Youm as he stood near a hostel whose construction cost nearly 400 million dinars for a political figure months ago: It is the pool of salaries of the Iraqi state. I cannot say more, as the land is off-limits. According to his expression, it is an indication of his fear of diving into words to avoid making any mistake that he will pay the price for later.”
    He added, "He worked for 40 years in the Iraqi state and only got a piece of land that he sold during the siege of the 1990s, and now he lives on a land like thousands of others like me."
    As for Adnan Muhammad, an independent politician, he pointed out that “there are many manifestations of extravagance in Diyala, and it seems that the political hostel is one of them that symbolizes power and influence, and it is of course flavored with money of unknown origin.” He wondered: Does a government position, regardless of its rank, provide for building a hostel for 300, 400, or 500 million dinars, for example? ?
    He added, "There is no one who can ask the question: Where did you get this from in Diyala, because the endings will be painful, so we continue to pray to God that a day will come when the page of the corrupt will end."
    Former MP Furat Al-Tamimi acknowledged that extreme wealth is a condition that exists in Diyala, and it was referred to several times during our conversations with the media in order to explain the ownership of huge sums of money among some.”
    Al-Tamimi added, “If this “Where did you get it from” law was implemented literally and transparently, we would be facing big surprises in Iraq.”
    As for Muhammad Ghani, who works to provide meals for one of the large hostels belonging to a politician in the governorate, he said: One rich person is enough to fulfill my dream, wondering if the world of politics is this prosperous.
    He continues, “I, like other young people, regret the prosperity of some, and some of them do not have any educational attainment without political affiliation, while slums stifle the dreams of thousands of young people.”

Source: Baghdad Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:11 pm