Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economic expert warns of the phenomenon of "dollar panic" in Iraqi markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economic expert warns of the phenomenon of "dollar panic" in Iraqi markets Empty An economic expert warns of the phenomenon of "dollar panic" in Iraqi markets

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2023, 4:54 am

[rtl]An economic expert warns of the phenomenon of "dollar panic" in Iraqi markets[/rtl]

economy  ,  10/17/2023 09:51  Number of readings: 141 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

Mustafa Hantoush, an expert in financial and banking affairs, confirmed that the decision to withdraw remittances in dinars only will cause panic towards the dollar.

Mustafa Hantoush, an expert in financial and banking affairs, said in a press interview, “The decision of the Central Bank of Iraq to prevent the withdrawal of remittances brought into the country, including salaries and remittances of any kind, in hard currency, and Withdrawing them only in dinars will cause panic among citizens towards the dollar, and will give the citizen the image that the dollar is a prohibited currency.” They are few and scarce, which will make the citizen resort to saving them, keeping them, and not spending them.”

Hantoush added, “This decision was not properly thought out, and came after a series of failed measures by the Central Bank to convince the Federal Bank that Iraq is capable of developing a program to prevent the dollar from going to some countries and others, until Sanctions began on banks, then banning cash, and even banning the dollar.” On behalf of the Iraqi citizen,” he pointed out that “solutions are still possible, such as creating a platform with the sanctioned countries, preventing smuggling, and electronic reservations for travelers through the Central Bank, and all of this will actually lead to a decline in the exchange rate without us annihilating our banking sector or the exchange sector.” Or until we ban the Iraqi citizen from the dollar.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:46 am