Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An official reception ceremony for the Sudanese in Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An official reception ceremony for the Sudanese in Erbil Empty An official reception ceremony for the Sudanese in Erbil

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Nov 2023, 8:58 am

An official reception ceremony for the Sudanese in Erbil
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, arrived this evening, Thursday (November 9, 2023), in Erbil in the Kurdistan Region.
    He was received by the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, in an official reception ceremony at Erbil International Airport. Al-Sudani’s office also confirmed the Prime Minister’s arrival in Erbil, in two separate statements, copies of which “Baghdad Today” received.
    The visit comes with the repeated targeting of the Harir military base in Erbil, where American forces are present.
    Baghdad and Erbil exchange accusations and hold responsible for the delay in disbursing salaries and entitlements to the region's employees, despite mutual visits by Kurdistan delegations to the federal capital.
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers decided last September to lend the Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government an amount of 2.1 trillion dinars ($1.6 billion) for the current fiscal year with the aim of providing financial liquidity to the regional government and enabling it to pay employees’ salaries.
    The decision included paying these amounts in 3 equal installments starting this month, with the Federal Ministry of Finance repaying the loan amounts from the region’s allocations in the federal general budget for the current fiscal year after settling what is owed through loans granted by 3 public banks, and the Iraqi Ministry of Finance is repaying them.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 8:28 am