Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The director of Rafidain Bank urges the use of advanced programs away from traditional systems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The director of Rafidain Bank urges the use of advanced programs away from traditional systems Empty The director of Rafidain Bank urges the use of advanced programs away from traditional systems

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Nov 2023, 10:41 am

The director of Rafidain Bank urges the use of advanced programs away from traditional systems
    • Time: 11/25/2023 18:32:59

• Read: 689 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Director General of Rafidain Bank, Dr. Ali Karim Hussein, continues his interest and interaction in solving the branches’ problems and accelerating the response to their requests. He held a regular meeting with the managers of a number of Baghdad branches on Saturday, 11/25/2023, in the presence of the assistant general directors and department directors in the public administration. The Director General praised the quick response of the mobile field teams to inform citizens about banking services and facilities, open accounts for them, and move toward adopting electronic payment, which gave momentum and incentive to integrate with the electronic transformation. The Director General also urged employees to make efforts in performing the tasks assigned to them to raise the level of work and make it successful and to use advanced programs and modern technology, away from traditional systems.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:31 pm