Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Forces candidate Sarah Al-Khazali: The housing crisis is at the forefront of service problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Forces candidate Sarah Al-Khazali: The housing crisis is at the forefront of service problems  Empty State Forces candidate Sarah Al-Khazali: The housing crisis is at the forefront of service problems

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2023, 7:21 am

State Forces candidate Sarah Al-Khazali: The housing crisis is at the forefront of service problems and the worsening of unemployment due to foreign workers
    • Time: 11/28/2023 14:16:58

• Read: 429 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} Sarah Al-Khazali, candidate of the National State Forces Alliance for Babil Governorate, serial No. {24}, called for a solution to the housing crisis in the country.
    Al-Khazali told {Al-Furat News} agency, "The first problem is the housing crisis, which is the suffering of many, with quite a few people living in slum areas and unable to buy a housing unit due to the astronomical prices of real estate, expensive residential complexes, and migration from one governorate to another."
    She pointed to "sewage problems in agricultural areas that caused farmers' diseases and prompted them to offer their homes for sale due to the lack of interest in that matter."
    Al-Khazali called for "an end to the widespread unemployment caused by foreign workers."

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:29 pm