Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers announce decisions sixth regular session in 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers announce decisions sixth regular session in 2014 Empty Council of Ministers announce decisions sixth regular session in 2014

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Oct 2014, 4:24 am

Tue Oct 21 2014 00:19 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add Comment - Information Office of the Prime Minister 

Date: October 20, 2014 
    Moderator: normal sixth 

Cabinet held its regular sixth in Baghdad (Monday, October 20, 2014) under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi, issued by the Council and several decisions, including: 
    1 to approve the formation of a ministerial committee headed by the Minister of Finance and the membership of ministers (oil, electricity, health, commerce, planning, defense, interior and Higher Education and the Governor of the Central Bank), and experts, and the Committee shall rearrange the priorities of the federal budget for the year 2014, in the light of the observations raised to cushion members of the Council of Ministers , leading to reduce the huge deficit, which suffer from the budget, and submit its recommendations to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the purpose of presentation in the next meeting of the Council of Ministers. 
    2 approving the recommendation of the Audit Committee of tenders and contracts the central Ministry of Oil on the assignment of a tender held integrated services to drill 30 oil wells in the West Qurna 1 / SoC and Exxon Mobil custody Company (Halliburton) American and the amount of $ (278.581.651) dollars, only two hundred The Seventy-eight million five hundred and eighty-one thousand, six hundred and fifty-one dollars inclusive of the amount of reserves amounting to 10% of the bid amount and the period of implementation of the College of $ 30 thirty months, and has an assignment on the basis of matching supply and technically Boto prices offered. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...BmTNpkEdChPAfYA 

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:02 am