Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Determine the reasons for Bitcoin's rise to record levels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Determine the reasons for Bitcoin's rise to record levels Empty Determine the reasons for Bitcoin's rise to record levels

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:10 am

Determine the reasons for Bitcoin's rise to record levels

Determine the reasons for Bitcoin's rise to record levels 42982

money and business

Economy News - follow up
    Bitcoin's record rise could lead the US Federal Reserve to delay planned interest rate cuts later this year, according to JP Morgan.
    Bitcoin's rise above $60,000, coupled with record highs for stocks, suggests a bubble is starting to build in risk assets, strategist Marko Kolanovic said in a recent note.
    This bubble could eventually prompt the Fed to postpone planned interest rate cuts, which are often a catalyst for risky assets, because they could unleash another round of inflation.
    “This could keep monetary policy tight for longer, as premature rate cuts threaten to inflate asset prices further or cause another spike in inflation,” Kolanovic said.
    The market currently expects the Fed to cut interest rates at least three times in 2024, with the first rate cut occurring in June, according to the CME FedWatch tool.
    With most of the stock market's rise since October driven by expectations of taming inflation and lower interest rates, further delays in the Fed's planned interest rate cuts could cast a shadow over the stock market's upward trajectory...

Views 68
    Added 03/09/2024 - 8:02 AM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=41267

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 am