Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US inflation data leads Bitcoin to a strong start

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US inflation data leads Bitcoin to a strong start Empty US inflation data leads Bitcoin to a strong start

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2024, 4:48 am

US inflation data leads Bitcoin to a strong start

US inflation data leads Bitcoin to a strong start 47317

Arab and international

Economy News - follow up
    [rtl]The price of Bitcoin has risen in the past few hours after a two-day decline, as demand for riskier assets increased following the just-released US inflation report.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The largest cryptocurrency rose as much as 3.2% to $69,457, as inflation data dampened lower-than-expected bets that the Federal Reserve will cut interest rates this year. The price of smaller cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Solana, and Dogecoin also rose by 3-6%.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In mid-March, Bitcoin reached a record high of US$73,798, which was facilitated by the influx of funds into US exchange-traded funds. But over the past three months, the digital currency has struggled to reach new highs amid shifting interest rate expectations.[/rtl]

Views 47
    Added 06/13/2024 - 11:23 AM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=44290

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:16 am