Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Reveals A Large Inflation In Prices, And Baghdad Leads By 80%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy Reveals A Large Inflation In Prices, And Baghdad Leads By 80% Empty A Deputy Reveals A Large Inflation In Prices, And Baghdad Leads By 80%

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jan 2022, 6:12 am

A Deputy Reveals A Large Inflation In Prices, And Baghdad Leads By 80%
    01/28/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Representative Manar Al-Obaidi revealed, today, Friday, that inflation rates rose during the past year to the highest level, and the capital, Baghdad, obtained the largest percentage.
    Al-Obaidi said in a statement received by "Earth News", "The city of Baghdad occupied the largest percentage of the rise in inflation, reaching 25% compared to the prices of 2012, followed by Al-Muthanna governorate by 16%, and then the governorates of Kirkuk and Anbar by 15.3%."
    And he indicated that "the inflation rate represents the amount of price increase for various materials and services in the country, depending on the measurement year, which is 2012."
    He added that "the prices of water and electricity services rose in the capital, Baghdad by 80%, while the prices of medical and health services increased by 65%, while education services rose by 72%, and rent prices in the province of Baghdad increased by 26.5%."
    Al-Obaidi explained that "the lowest inflation rate was recorded in Maysan Governorate, where the inflation rate was only 3%, followed by Babil Governorate with an inflation rate of 5.3%, and then Sulaymaniyah Governorate by 5.7%."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:27 pm