Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Plan to increase the capacity of Samawah oil refinery to 70 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Plan to increase the capacity of Samawah oil refinery to 70 thousand barrels per day Empty Plan to increase the capacity of Samawah oil refinery to 70 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jul 2024, 5:09 am

Plan to increase the capacity of Samawah oil refinery to 70 thousand barrels per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Middle Refineries Company of the Ministry of Oil has prepared a future plan to convert its refineries into environmentally friendly ones, while seeking to increase the refining capacity of the Samawah refinery to 70,000 barrels per day.
    The company's media, coordination and follow-up manager, Thaer Ali, told the official newspaper, "The company includes five refineries: Al-Dawra, with a capacity of 140,000 barrels per day, and Karbala, with the same capacity and containing modern and advanced equipment, in addition to the Najaf refinery, with a capacity of 30,000 barrels per day, and Al-Diwaniyah and Samawah, with a capacity of 20,000 barrels per day for each."
    He added that "these refineries produce all types of heavy and light fats that meet the region's needs, noting that the company seeks to increase the refining capacity from 20,000 to 70,000 barrels per day for the Samawah refinery by establishing new units."
    He pointed out that "the company's plan includes converting all refineries to be environmentally friendly and exploiting the associated gas in them, as is the case in the Karbala refinery."

Views 23
    Added 07/03/2024 - 12:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 2:40 pm