Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cryptocurrencies Continue to Rise, Led by Bitcoin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cryptocurrencies Continue to Rise, Led by Bitcoin Empty Cryptocurrencies Continue to Rise, Led by Bitcoin

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:56 am

Cryptocurrencies Continue to Rise, Led by Bitcoin

Cryptocurrencies Continue to Rise, Led by Bitcoin 48883

money and business

Economy News - Follow-up
    [rtl]Cryptocurrencies continued to rally, led by Bitcoin, supported by positive inflows into cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds last Friday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) recorded positive inflows of $383 million on Friday, marking the second-highest inflows this month.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Bitcoin price has risen by more than 11% in the last 7 days to settle above $67,000, with a market cap of about $1.322 trillion.[/rtl]
    [rtl]This comes at a time when the markets are awaiting the listing of Ethereum exchange-traded funds, which are expected to be listed next Tuesday, after 5 investment funds announced their fees for trading these funds.[/rtl]

Views 0
    Added 07/21/2024 - 12:55 PM
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=45415

Current date/time is Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:05 am