Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What are the controls for purchasing the five-year service from social security?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What are the controls for purchasing the five-year service from social security? Empty What are the controls for purchasing the five-year service from social security?

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2024, 4:32 am

[size=35][size=35]What are the controls for purchasing the five-year service from social security?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-09-04 | 13:35
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the controls for purchasing a service for up to five years from social security.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Director General of the Department of Retirement and Social Security for Workers, Kholoud Hayran, said in a statement followed by Sumaria News, that "the department issued the first decision regarding the subject of purchasing the service based on the provisions of Article (33) of the law," noting that "the most important conditions for purchasing the service are that the worker be insured and meet the age requirement according to the text of Article (29) of the law, as he has the right to purchase the service provided that it does not exceed five years."

She added, "Paying subscriptions for the purchased service at a rate of 17% is calculated on the basis of the worker's average wage for the last five years for which the subscription was paid, provided that it is not less than the worker's minimum wage."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:33 am