Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Social Security ends the completion of end of service benefits to 351 workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Social Security ends the completion of end of service benefits to 351 workers Empty Social Security ends the completion of end of service benefits to 351 workers

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:23 am

Social Security ends the completion of end of service benefits to 351 workers

 Baghdad / Range

The Department of Pensions and Social Security of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the completion of 351 end-of-service indemnities in March. She stressed that the disbursements come as compensation for the secured workers in the event of termination of service without being granted a pension due to the lack of conditions of entitlement.
    The ministry's director general, Ali Jaafar al-Hilu, said in a statement that "the ministry has paid the end of service reward in cash at once, as compensation for the insured workers in the event of termination of their service without being given a pension due to lack of conditions Due to them in accordance with the law above or due to the entitlement of the worker a full pension from another department, "pointing out that" the end of service benefit comes in accordance with Article 78 of the law of retirement and social security of workers No. 39 of 1971.
    He added that the sweet " The bonus is granted to the content after one year from the date of the end of his service or if the insured worker resigns from her work after her marriage or for any other reason or in the event that the worker exits the scope of the labor law and the guarantee is final as if he becomes an employee in the state or employer when he obtains a market license The identity of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, or if the man completes 60 years, or if the woman completes 55 years of age, 20 years of service is guaranteed, or if the man is at least 30 years old and the woman has at least 25 years of guaranteed service. Can not withdraw his balance after four years to leave the work on the basis of Article (113) of the law
    N mentioned. " The sweet, to"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 pm