Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation is looking at social security for taxi drivers and service allowances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation is looking at social security for taxi drivers and service allowances Empty Transportation is looking at social security for taxi drivers and service allowances

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Aug 2021, 7:05 am

Transportation is looking at social security for taxi drivers and service allowances

•  Time: 08/22/2021 18:42:20

•  Reading: 585 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Director General of the General Company for Private Transport, Karim Al Jabri, discussed, on Sunday, with the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Labor for Legal and Administrative Affairs Alaa Aboud Saeed, social security for taxi drivers and service allowances.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Jabri said in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that: "The meeting with the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs came to discuss the most important obstacles faced by vehicle drivers and to provide the best services to citizens." 
    He added: "During the meeting, several aspects were discussed, the most important of which is the social security for taxi drivers and the identification of an integrated work mechanism for registering taxi owners in social welfare to ensure the drivers' rights, in addition to examining the file of employee allowances (service allowances) and expediting the implementation procedures in order to serve the employees." 
    Al-Jabri pointed out: "there is high-level coordination between the two ministries to improve the company's work and define its goals that befit the level of service provided to citizens." 

Wafaa Al-Fatlawy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 10:14 pm