Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advanced over Gulf capitals.. Environment: Air purity in Baghdad is among the best in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advanced over Gulf capitals.. Environment: Air purity in Baghdad is among the best in the world Empty Advanced over Gulf capitals.. Environment: Air purity in Baghdad is among the best in the world

Post by Rocky Today at 4:48 am

Advanced over Gulf capitals.. Environment: Air purity in Baghdad is among the best in the world

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Environment announced today, Sunday, October 20, 2024, that the air quality index in the capital, Baghdad, is among the best in the world, outperforming the cities of Dubai, Doha, and Cairo in the Middle East and other cities around the world.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Environment, Louay Al-Mukhtar, told the official agency, which was followed by "Baghdad Today", that "according to the IQ Air global classification for air quality, Baghdad stands in the thirty-first place in the world, with moderate air quality, and an air quality index of 71 degrees, surpassing the purity of air quality over the city of Jakarta in Indonesia, which stands in the 30th place, and the American city of Detroit, which stands in the 29th place."
    He added, "Baghdad also outperformed the cities of Manama, Kuwait, Dubai, Doha and Cairo, where air quality levels ranged between 159 and 74."
    He pointed out that "the index is variable depending on the weather conditions and developments, and we expect it to improve further with time."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 21 Oct 2024, 9:58 am