Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Cabinet vote on the National Guard Law

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent .. Cabinet vote on the National Guard Law Empty Urgent .. Cabinet vote on the National Guard Law

Post by wciappetta Tue 03 Feb 2015, 5:48 am

Urgent [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 2.3.2015 1:15 p.m. • 32 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} cabinet voted Tuesday on a draft law of the National Guard.

According to an informed source told {Euphrates News} "The cabinet voted during its regular Tuesday on a draft of the National Guard Law, and was referred to the Parliament for a vote." 

The Chairman of the drafting of the National Guard Law Bahaa al-Araji, has announced yesterday the completion of the National Guard Law and the approval of all members of the committee, it will be a vote on the law on Tuesday by the Council of Ministers. 
    He said al-Araji, in a press release, "it was the completion of the draft of the National Guard Act and the consent of all members of the Committee and will be included on the agenda of the Cabinet table in a meeting tomorrow to vote him, and of the most important priorities of its association with General Commander of the Armed Forces and the priority to PDF crowd and tribal members. " 

He continued, "It is also a priority is distributed according to population ratios per province, taking into account the social components .anthy h 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 11:27 pm