Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition. - Page 2 Empty Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition.

Post by Neno Tue 10 Feb 2015, 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey gang,

Out of pocket tempoary, we cut I presume our phone/Internet service today setting forums and digging out for concrete to be layed on a project we have going. So will check in by phone/tablet without Wi-Fi when can.

Neno

Last edited by Neno on Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change title.)
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition.

Post by Diamond Sun 22 Feb 2015, 7:54 am

neon if ya check those little signs say on phone lines to call before digging funny
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition.

Post by Neno Sun 22 Feb 2015, 9:49 am

Lol, no doubt but when your scraping the ground 2 inches at most who would of thought......lol

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 22 Feb 2015, 10:03 am

Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition. - Page 2 14246210
    Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition. - Page 2 14246211
    Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition. - Page 2 14246212

Now from both sides, this will all be under cover. The right as you can see has a raised slab, thats for my tool room. Next pictures will be the installation phase.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:32 am

Yeah, it does look like a nice comfortable place to celebrate the RV --- when the money 
    starts  flowing in.

Lovely yard , neno.  

I'm here at -34 C   ...Brrrrrr ......with only about two feet of snow. (thank goodness)

a
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 23 Feb 2015, 12:23 pm

Well thank you, this is just the foundation layed. Also, it is cold and nasty here too....

Cut my internet line today doing my Carport Addition. - Page 2 02231510

Click image, it should blow up... geek
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 23 Feb 2015, 3:33 pm

nice! looks great, i'm getting ready to change my carport into a garage& double the size of it and cover the addition, keep posting your pictures and maybe i can steal some of your ideas.   lol!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:35 pm

Cool as that is my plan maybe in order to add on room to the house thru the original garage but in my neighbor hood there is restriction that you must have a garage. You have learned my secret but will post the updates as they occur... Magic 8 Ball
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:32 pm

Neno wrote:Cool as that is my plan maybe in order to add on room to the house thru the original garage but in my neighbor hood there is restriction that you must have a garage. You have learned my secret but will post the updates as they occur... Magic 8 Ball

i'm happy that is not the case for me.i live out in the county and can pretty much do as i please, plus we have 4 acres and it's very private. the only problem of course is if we do any electric, plumbing, etc it has to pass inspection for code , but that's the easy part.and yes please keep posting.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:38 pm

Yes Sir, know all about country (22 acres before here) living. Maybe after a exchange rate we may get back to that kind of living.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 23 Feb 2015, 6:15 pm

you bet! oh how i would love to have about 100 acres.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:11 am