Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Presidency of the parliament decides to call the interior and defense ministers at the next

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy: Presidency of the parliament decides to call the interior and defense ministers at the next  Empty Deputy: Presidency of the parliament decides to call the interior and defense ministers at the next

Post by wciappetta Sat 14 Feb 2015, 6:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Saturday February 14, 2015 14:24

[Baghdad-Line]
    Deputy for the National Alliance, said Saturday that the House of Representatives Commission condemned the incident MP Zaid al-Janabi.

Said Ali al-Maliki told all of Iraq [where] that "the Presidency of the Parliament denounced during the opening of its incident suffered by the Attorney Zaid al-Janabi."

In a related development, a parliamentary source told [where] that "the House of Representatives decided to call the Ministers of Interior and Defense at its next meeting on the background of the incident MP Zaid al-Janabi.

Unidentified gunmen assassinated yesterday tribal Janabiyeen south of the Iraqi capital Baghdad, Qassim al-Janabi Swidan after he was kidnapped with the Attorney Zaid al-Janabi, who was released, while police found the bodies of the crew to protect the northern Bgdad.anthy 14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:28 pm