Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Security forces completely cleansed Alheitaoan area and approaching the area Zoba

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Security forces completely cleansed Alheitaoan area and approaching the area Zoba   Empty Security forces completely cleansed Alheitaoan area and approaching the area Zoba

Post by wciappetta Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:40 am

Security forces completely cleansed Alheitaoan area and approaching the area Zoba  

Agency eighth dayJuly 2, 2015, 11:59 Without Comments 54 Reading
    Anbar ((eighth day))

An official source in Anbar on Thursday that the security forces and the popular crowd managed to cleanse the area south of Fallujah Alheitaoan fully control elements "Daash" terrorist.

The source told ((eighth day)) that "the forces of the army and fighters of the popular crowd managed to purge the entire south of the city of Fallujah Alheitaoan area, having" managed to kill dozens of "Aldoaash".

"The security forces and the popular crowd approaching grooms areas and Khudair of the area villages Zoba southeastern city of Fallujah.

The villages of Zoba the most prominent areas of the strongholds of the "Daash" criminal in Anbar province. It ended 6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    Lobo
    Lobo

Security forces completely cleansed Alheitaoan area and approaching the area Zoba   Empty Re: Security forces completely cleansed Alheitaoan area and approaching the area Zoba

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Really great news on the Iraqis cleaning out those Hounds from Hell.

badboys

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:42 am