Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Movement to establish a petrochemical city in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Movement to establish a petrochemical city in Diyala Empty Movement to establish a petrochemical city in Diyala

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jun 2024, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Movement to establish a petrochemical city in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 11:29

• 2 Shares

Information/Baghdad
    Representative Mudar Al-Karawi revealed today, Saturday, a movement to establish a petrochemical city in Diyala Governorate.
    Al-Karawi told Al-Maalouma Agency, “Diyala includes several oil and gas fields, some of which were transferred to companies within the fifth license to develop them and start production, whether in the Khashm Al-Ahmar gas fields or the Khana oil fields, in addition to the Mansouriya field, which is considered the largest in the country in terms of its reserves.”
    He added, "There is a movement to proceed with the implementation of the Diyala Petrochemical City project, especially since all the factors for its success are available with the large oil and gas reserves in addition to its strategic location close to the capital and the eastern and central regions of the country."
    He pointed out that "the government is actually studying a series of development projects within the borders of Diyala, in the presence of security stability, which has given a strong impetus in this direction." End 25F

Current date/time is Tue 18 Jun 2024, 8:23 am