Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new candidate for the US Embassy reviews her list of priorities in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new candidate for the US Embassy reviews her list of priorities in Iraq Empty The new candidate for the US Embassy reviews her list of priorities in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jun 2024, 4:42 am

[size=35][size=35]The new candidate for the US Embassy reviews her list of priorities in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-06-15 | 04:06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Tracy Jacobson, nominated for the position of US Ambassador to Iraq to replace Elena Romanowski, reviewed the list of tasks that she will work on in Iraq, while she spoke of “transferring the role of the US Army in Iraq” to another bilateral security arrangement.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Jacobson said, during a speech[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/1205817261/%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9 %D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%AE/ar/]Senate Committee[/url]For Foreign Relations, if my appointment is confirmed, my top priorities will be protecting American citizens and strengthening our bilateral partnership to support our shared strategies and interests.

Jacobson stressed the importance of enhancing the stability, security, and sovereignty of Iraq, especially since the organization[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He still poses a threat in the region, she said.

She added, "Ten years after our forces returned to Iraq to fight[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It is time for our military to transition to a new role. I will ensure that any transition from Operation Inherent Resolve to a bilateral security arrangement is directed toward defeating[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And ensuring the security of Iraq.”

Jacobson pointed out that the presence of economic development, and a government capable of providing services to its people, reduces the attraction of terrorism and also reduces the influence of militias, which pose a great danger to the future of the country, indicating that “we realize that the main threat to Iraq is the militias allied with[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]", stressing that it will "work with all available political means to confront this threat and limit Iranian influence."

Jacobson stressed that she will continue to support the Treasury's measures to modernize the Iraqi banking system, and not allow Iran to use the gas supplied to operate the stations as a weapon against Iraq.

On January 26, 2024, the President announced American Joe Biden intends to nominate[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/1672067700/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%8A %D8%A2%D9%86 %D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%86/ar/]Tracy Ann Jacobson[/url], to the position of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/47585/%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/ar/]The Republic of Iraq[/url]Instead of Elena Romanski.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 18 Jun 2024, 8:27 am