Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exploiting the Halfaya field gas increases electricity production in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exploiting the Halfaya field gas increases electricity production in Iraq Empty Exploiting the Halfaya field gas increases electricity production in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jun 2024, 5:00 am

Exploiting the Halfaya field gas increases electricity production in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-06-15 01:43
    Font

Shafaq News/ The project to exploit associated gas from the Halfaya oil field, located in southern Iraq, was able to boost the production of two power plants to record levels within just one week of the official start of operation, according to what was reported by the Specialized Energy Platform (based in Washington).
    According to the platform, electricity production from the Maysan Gas and Amara Investment Power Plants reached 1,400 megawatts for the first time, after the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity announced the success of the government’s plans to invest in national gas from the Halfaya field.
    The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity explained that the Amarah Investment Station increased its production to 600 megawatts, while the production of the Maysan station reached 800 megawatts, which raises the total production of Maysan Governorate of electricity to 1,500 megawatts, contributing significantly to the stability and improvement of electricity supply in the governorate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 18 Jun 2024, 8:30 am