Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq sets a date for closing the Sulaymaniyah camps.. How many displaced people remain?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq sets a date for closing the Sulaymaniyah camps.. How many displaced people remain? Empty Iraq sets a date for closing the Sulaymaniyah camps.. How many displaced people remain?

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jun 2024, 4:54 am

Iraq sets a date for closing the Sulaymaniyah camps.. How many displaced people remain?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Ivan Faiq Jabro, confirmed that the camps for the displaced in Sulaymaniyah Governorate will be closed on June 30.
    Jabro said in a statement followed by Al-Iqtisad News, "The number of remaining displaced families is about 28 thousand, all of whom are in camps in the Kurdistan region."
    She explained, "Work is underway to close the Sulaymaniyah camps permanently on June 30, and the number of people there reaches 3,000 families."
    She pointed out, “The difficulty of the return of families in the Dohuk and Erbil camps in the current period, as a result of the ministry’s employees not being allowed to enter those camps,” indicating that “the mechanism for registering the displaced is through filling out a form by the displaced person in which he specifies whether he wants to remain in the camp or integrate into the camp.” The host camp area or return to his original area.
    The Minister of Immigration stated, “The Ministry uses other channels to communicate with the displaced through an office in Dohuk Governorate, but the issue requires the presence of a team working continuously inside the camps to facilitate the return of families to their areas.”

Views 14
    Added 06/15/2024 - 12:44 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 18 Jun 2024, 8:24 am