Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hussein arrives in Switzerland to participate in the "Peace in Ukraine" summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hussein arrives in Switzerland to participate in the "Peace in Ukraine" summit Empty Hussein arrives in Switzerland to participate in the "Peace in Ukraine" summit

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2024, 4:36 am

Hussein arrives in Switzerland to participate in the "Peace in Ukraine" summit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday (June 15, 2024), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed Iraq’s participation in the “Peace in Ukraine” summit held in the Swiss city of Lucerne.
    The ministry said in a statement, received by "Baghdad Today", that "Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein arrived in Switzerland to participate in the peace summit in Ukraine, and made a press statement to the official platform of the peace summit in Ukraine held in the Swiss city of Lucerne, where he thanked the Swiss government for hosting the peace conference." Concerning Ukraine and its effective initiatives to resolve the existing conflict between Russia and Ukraine.”
    The minister affirmed Iraq's "steadfast and clear position, which was expressed since the beginning of the conflict, which is to call for dialogue and to resolve disputes through diplomatic means." 
    He pointed out that "the Russian-Ukrainian war constitutes a global threat that goes beyond the borders of Europe. To achieve lasting peace, all parties to the conflict must be involved, and this is the approach that Iraq supports. As a friend of both Russia and Ukraine, Iraq seeks, in cooperation and coordination with friendly countries, to support any initiative." "For peace, it aims to find a real and lasting solution to the conflict."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 12:20 am