Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
Proven
mochasmom
wciappetta
7 posters

Abadi: There is a strong resistance to thwart reforms will not retract it even cost me my life

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi: There is a strong resistance to thwart reforms will not retract it even cost me my life Empty Abadi: There is a strong resistance to thwart reforms will not retract it even cost me my life

Post by wciappetta Mon 21 Sep 2015, 5:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi during a conference (TEDx) in Baghdad, on Saturday, (September 19 2015), / Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)

Author: MK 
    Editor: AB, HH 
    2015/09/21 12:06 Number of Views: 305 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    New Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, pledging to continue the reforms and work to achieve fairness and justice, and as pointed out that there was "strong resistance to thwart reforms by" Almacaniven the livelihood Sacred ", stressed not undo those reforms even if" cost him his life. " .

Haidar al-Abadi, in a speech during a ceremony honoring the teams to complete the retirement of the martyrs transactions in their homes under the slogan (your government at your service), said that "corruption is hiding behind the complex procedures and red tape in government departments and simplification of procedures eliminates that corruption", noting that "the political quota system and of appointment on the basis of loyalty to the parties and taking into account the lack of professional competence and cause injustice to society and will lead to its destruction. " 

He said al-Abadi, that "there is strong resistance to thwart the reforms undertaken by the government by Almacaniven to steal money for fear of losing their livelihood," stressing that "in the past to achieve fairness and justice will not retreat from reforms even cost me my life."

He pointed Abadi, that "the goal of reducing the number of officials protection came to achieve justice and fairness and not to expose them to danger," asserting that "protect me procession does not include armor and cut roads during his visit to the regions and provinces," stressing at the same time, that "the decision to reduce protection cause resentment among many officials among them close to him. "

The national coalition leader Iyad Allawi counting, in (19 September 2015), that the decision of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi reduce protection officials "prepare the ground for the operation to assassinate him" does not hurt in the alleged reform box, he pointed out that the risks to his life, "appear to be more serious" being "leads" the national project, and as he emphasized that it is "more symbols that have been attacked and threatened liquidation", pointed out that Germany declared kill someone tried to assassinate during his tenure as prime minister.

mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi: There is a strong resistance to thwart reforms will not retract it even cost me my life Empty Re: Abadi: There is a strong resistance to thwart reforms will not retract it even cost me my life

Post by mochasmom Mon 21 Sep 2015, 7:53 am

Wow, gotta love his dedication
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi: There is a strong resistance to thwart reforms will not retract it even cost me my life Empty Re: Abadi: There is a strong resistance to thwart reforms will not retract it even cost me my life

Post by Proven Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:25 am

Is this the real reason or just an excuse to divert the people's anger for the slow implementation?
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:51 am

Proven wrote:Is this the real reason or just an excuse to divert the people's anger for the slow implementation?

maybe, but either way he up and said it, so could be he means it. you know there are still people in this world that will stick to their guns no matter what, and from what i have seen from him so far, well, you know what i mean. of course on the other hand you could be right.  bounce after all it is iraq.

Last edited by fonz1951 on Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to it)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 21 Sep 2015, 7:51 pm

He looks tired in this picture.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Mon 21 Sep 2015, 8:11 pm

He sure does, can you imagine the stress hes under!

duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Tue 22 Sep 2015, 5:47 am

Proven wrote:Is this the real reason or just an excuse to divert the people's anger for the slow implementation?

dont let the mear fact dat people tried to kill him.. twice.. SWAY you in anyway!!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Tue 22 Sep 2015, 6:14 am

this is who and by the way only one he has to listen too>>>
    Wrote: September 22, 2015
    [size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Political sources revealed correspondence took place during the past few days between Abadi and religious authority, Ali al-Sistani endorsed the recent measures that preserve the integrity of the internal security situation and strengthen the government's authority.
    The sources pointed out that Washington has exerted strong pressure on al-Abadi to take action and measures to reduce the influence of militias in Baghdad.
    Pointing out that US intelligence agencies quoted information to the Prime Minister that these groups set up a special detention centers for items that detained in areas freed from the control of Daash, warning at the same time the existence of cases of torture and executions awesome [/size]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 22 Sep 2015, 7:19 am

Didn't realize that duck, remember when they tried to kill Talibani a few ago tho!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 22 Sep 2015, 4:24 pm

A few years ago I meant to say.  surprise

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:03 pm