Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chinese Yuan just got an Enormous Nitro Boost!

Lobo
    Lobo

The Chinese Yuan just got an Enormous Nitro Boost! Empty The Chinese Yuan just got an Enormous Nitro Boost!

Post by Lobo Thu 22 Oct 2015, 1:44 pm

The Chinese Yuan just got an Enormous Nitro Boost!
    [size=40]The Wealth Watchman - USE LINK BELOW - VERY INTERESTING - ABOUT 13 MINUTES[/size]

LINK - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVH8ikpyl58

October 22, 2015
    The Chinese Yuan just got an Enormous Nitro Boost! CIPS-4-1024x640

The Yuan is Unleashed

This week we take a look at a new, major market announcement from China, which has enormous ramifications for the world economy, and for the US Dollar(and Euro).

Specifically, we discuss:

A major financial weapon that China has just completed, and how it will change the global currency scene forever…

What the previous obstacle was for the Yuan in internationalization, and why this weapon will obliterate it…

Which nation’s currency that the Yuan just passed in global trade settlement, and where the Yuan now currently ranks…

Why this move by China is both a powerful, offensive weapon, and a defense mechanism as well…

We discuss the real reasons behind the creation of this weapon, and why China’s strategy has been to create as many by-passing systems as possible…

Lastly…

We discuss the gigantic leap that the Chinese currency could take in just 3 years’ time, and what that means for the IMF…

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:26 pm