Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen politician calls for an emergency meeting after the recent decision of reference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen politician calls for an emergency meeting after the recent decision of reference Empty Citizen politician calls for an emergency meeting after the recent decision of reference

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 7:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 6/2/2016 13:40 • 5 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad - where] 
    citizen Bloc political leaders called for an emergency meeting to develop solutions and operational procedures of the problems taking place in the country, and against the backdrop of the Supreme religious authority by making political speeches is weekly.

The Bloc President Hamid vegetation, in a statement received by all of Iraq [where], a copy of it. "It was a supreme religious authority safety of Iraqis valve over the past centuries, and today was the Iraqis knew a great grace of the presence of the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani, and played a big role in this dangerous and complex time-section that passes in Iraq and the region, where he had a clear footprint in the writing of the constitution and the holding of elections and to prevent sectarian fighting and giving important guidance over the past years to the decision-makers in the management of the country and to issue a fatwa Ulkipaia Jihad, which foiled the enemy scheme of income and abroad, and after that answered sons of Iraq fervent appeal endowed to defend their homeland and their sanctities. " 
    He added," Iraqis have never doubted that the reference remain with them live their suffering and pain for their pain was not its decision to stop the rhetoric guideline weekly sermon in the second Friday prayers only after Bh her ​​voice as expressed without letting it touch the footsteps clear toward reforms and the fight against corruption and other issues, which confirmed it over and over again as if - as I understand - you want to say to the decision-makers: I've ever heard. if I called out .... this is so to my understanding is the heaviest blow directed to them " 
    and expressed vegetative hope that" this is a reason because roll [decision-makers] up sleeves and work hard to lift the suffering of the Iraqi people and us to review all the foremost authority directives and make them a working paper for the implementation of reforms and beaten with an iron fist on the heads of corruption and other so-called him and called him a lot. " 
    He called on all political leaders of the country to" hold an emergency meeting to develop solutions and practical measures for all the problems that beset the country. " 
    the representative of the religious authority in Karbala, Ahmed Safi, said Friday," was we have been in every Friday to read in the second sermon written transcript represents insights and opinions of religious authority in Iraqi affairs but may decide that this is not a week for the time being but that any new things and the requirements occasions ".anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:48 am