Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Abadi ministerial changes need the approval of a simple majority in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: Abadi ministerial changes need the approval of a simple majority in parliament Empty Legal expert: Abadi ministerial changes need the approval of a simple majority in parliament

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:34 am

[size=32]Legal expert: Abadi ministerial changes need the approval of a simple majority in parliament[/size]

9:09:43 a.m. 2/12/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad, said the legal expert Tareq Harb decision of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi make changes in government his booth falls under one of the powers of the prime minister with the requirement of the approval of a simple majority in the House. He said the war in a statement to Radio tow, said that the dismissal of any minister or replaced by order of the prime minister needs to vote nearly 91 deputy in the parliament which is not complicated, adding that the decision to change that recently announced by the Prime Minister will include most of the ministers and extends to the agencies and ministries and those with special grades fact that this change will be essential. He predicted a war that is consistent the House of Representatives with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and responds to all his changes the fact that the latter is responsible for the general policy of the state. He called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi yesterday to make a change and ministerial substantially in his government to bring professional figures, as he emphasized that his government could overcome the economic collapse is imminent. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 am