Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Abadi preferred to win the majority of the seats of the next parliament for these reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Abadi preferred to win the majority of the seats of the next parliament for these reasons Empty Expert: Abadi preferred to win the majority of the seats of the next parliament for these reasons

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Feb 2018, 3:12 am

Expert: Abadi preferred to win the majority of the seats of the next parliament for these reasons
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The political expert and confident al-Hashemi, Thursday, that the Prime Minister Haider Abadi has a high chance of winning his coalition the largest number of parliamentary seats in the upcoming elections, because of the acceptable regional and Western qualifying for a second session.
    Hashemi told "Iraq News" that "Abadi will be an important figure in the next elections, after achieving important successes on the most difficult and complex files in Iraq, including the file of foreign relations and the file of the Kurdistan region and the file of the war on terrorism, noting," These successes moved Iraq to An advanced level did not happen if there was no political courtesy of the administration of Abadi, "pointing out that" all these things together make Abadi eligible to win a majority of seats in the next election. "
    He added that "there is an important factor for Abadi and very important for him for the next stage, which is the admissibility enjoyed by the region and the West, especially the most important players are Iran and America and this gives him the red carpet to a second round of prime minister," noting that "there are blocs intends to alliance with Abadi after Elections 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:42 am