Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: the approval of 83 deputies is sufficient for «pass» technocrats in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: the approval of 83 deputies is sufficient for «pass» technocrats in Parliament Empty Legal expert: the approval of 83 deputies is sufficient for «pass» technocrats in Parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:51 pm

Legal expert: the approval of 83 deputies is sufficient for «pass» technocrats in Parliament

6/4/2016 0:00

BAGHDAD - morning

revealed legal expert Tareq Harb for the presence of 165 deputies to the session sufficient parliament to achieve a quorum for the meeting and that the approval of the 85 deputies of them enough to give confidence to the squad cabinet composed of technocrats put forward by Prime Minister Dr. Haider al - Abadi.

, Said the war in a press statement: that he "Commenting on the expressed a bit of difficulty and hardship in the parliamentary approval of the vacation cabinet reshuffle and giving them confidence and deposited by the prime minister to parliament last Thursday have been identified on 13.4.2016 as the date for discussion and approval of the vote say that the simplicity and convenience and ease is what is decided by the Constitution to vote on give confidence to the new cabinet line-up , "explaining that" the candidate will shift from the candidate to the Minister in accordance with Article (59 / I) of the Constitution , which decided the following (achieved quorum for sessions of the Council of Representatives by an absolute majority of its members) which means that the majority represents more than half of the members of the House of Representatives and as to number 328 deputies, the absolute majority would attend only 165 deputies where he represents the majority figure stipulated by the Constitution to the parliamentary sessions be unconstitutional ».

he said the war" that as the Constitution was an easy easy to agree to give confidence to the prime minister as stipulated article ( 76 / IV) of the Constitution , the approval of an absolute majority , more than half of the present and including the number of attendees (165) members, the majority of those present will be the approval of the 83 deputies only ».

" it is so note extent of facilities granted by the constitution to leave the cabinet reshuffle and approval to transform the candidates for ministerial positions of the candidates to the ministers in the government and therefore the constitutional phase parliamentary were excluded more than easy and easy when the Constitution require the few to achieve a quorum and the small number to give confidence. »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 4:44 pm