Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council BAGHDAD: Monument station Kmarkip to document coming from the Kurdistan buses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council BAGHDAD: Monument station Kmarkip to document coming from the Kurdistan buses Empty Council BAGHDAD: Monument station Kmarkip to document coming from the Kurdistan buses

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Mar 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Council BAGHDAD: Monument station Kmarkip to document coming from the Kurdistan buses[/ltr]

Since 03.12.2016 at 10:28 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Provincial Council, said on Saturday that the federal government erected Kmarkip Station near Great area north of Baghdad to document coming from the Kurdistan region of buses to meet the customs tariff.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the provincial council member Saad logistical L / balance News /, that "the federal government Nnspt station Kmarkip near great area north of Baghdad to document the next bus from the Kurdistan region and meet the customs tariff of the Federal imported goods through exclusively the province of Kurdistan," noting that "there are no duties the station for the local transport and the provinces are not linked to the Kurdistan Region. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "This move will enhance the federal government's income and will work on the same percentage obtained from the southern and eastern border ports of equality between the coming of the provincial trade and imported from the south."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee of economy and investment representative confirmed, earlier, the customs tariff law would apply to all of Iraq's ports, and there is no Asttina.anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:22 pm