Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
fonz1951
Neno
Rocky
7 posters

Banker: delete the zeros in the current period will help forgery and counterfeiting of currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banker: delete the zeros in the current period will help forgery and counterfeiting of currency  Empty Banker: delete the zeros in the current period will help forgery and counterfeiting of currency

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2013, 7:52 am

Banker: delete the zeros in the current period will help forgery and counterfeiting of currency

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 20, 2013

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Mark North Bank adviser Investment and Finance wholesome Elias Abbou, that the current period is not appropriate to start procedures to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency.

He said Abbou told the independent press (Iba) "The process of deletion of zeros from the perspective of economic management process relies on how to control the deletion of zeros without imbalance between the monetary value of the previous and the new value, warning" from the disruption of purchasing power after the deletion of zeros and harm consumers first . "

"The replacement of the Iraqi currency restructuring measures in the current circumstances is correct and will lead to Antstreetmlah of counterfeiting and forgery as a result of the instability of the security situation, political and economic."

He Abbou "The interest of the deletion of zeros is the process by reducing the money supply only and you need a long time to define them as citizens and that the current circumstances is appropriate to start the process."

^,,^
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Banker: delete the zeros in the current period will help forgery and counterfeiting of currency  Empty Re: Banker: delete the zeros in the current period will help forgery and counterfeiting of currency

Post by Neno Sat 20 Apr 2013, 4:16 pm

Come on and delete them, tired of hearing about it... lol!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Banker: delete the zeros in the current period will help forgery and counterfeiting of currency  Empty Re: Banker: delete the zeros in the current period will help forgery and counterfeiting of currency

Post by fonz1951 Sat 20 Apr 2013, 5:44 pm

me too man, get the show on the road already.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sat 20 Apr 2013, 7:03 pm

Neno wrote:Come on and delete them, tired of hearing about it... lol!

lol! Gee and I thought I was getting antsy!!!
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sat 20 Apr 2013, 7:26 pm

For Iraq to be such brave poeple these guys sure are chickens when it comes to making their currancy worth something!
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Sat 20 Apr 2013, 11:22 pm

All I hear when they talk is Blah Blah Blah !!!!
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Sun 21 Apr 2013, 8:34 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: bounce It is said that a picture is worth a lot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 8:54 pm