Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approval for linking the oil fields of Muthanna management of the South Oil Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Approval for linking the oil fields of Muthanna management of the South Oil Company Empty Approval for linking the oil fields of Muthanna management of the South Oil Company

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:54 am

[size=48]Approval for linking the oil fields of Muthanna management of the South Oil Company[/size]
    [size=32]
    11:15:30 a.m. 4.20.2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Muthannadeclared thegovernor ofMuthanna Faleh Ziadi for theapproval of the Ministry of Oil on linking the oilfields in the province , theSouth Oil Company and not Dhi Qar fields Authority. He Ziadi in a statement that " the local government hasbeen insisting on linking fields Management South Oil Company and not to deal with thebody of Dhi Qar fields , "noting that" the older agent for the oil ministry had told him personally in atelephone conversation with the consent of theministry that the oil fields management Division be in Muthanna belonging to theSouth oil company directly. " He added Ziadi that thegovernment considers the issue of the oil fields as the future of theprovince economic and which can not be waived or make them vulnerable to disagreements with neighboring provinces. the Ziadi, had announced on thefifth of this month that the local government insists on linking theexisting oil wells management in theprovince , the South oil company directly and not betied to Dhi Qar fields Authority, pointing out that coming period will witness the opening of the company trace Division would be responsible for thefollow - up work in the patches of oil wells and ten exploratory twelfth.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:35 am