Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra's governor announces re Iran's energy line of Basra only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra's governor announces re Iran's energy line of Basra only Empty Basra's governor announces re Iran's energy line of Basra only

Post by Rocky Fri May 20, 2016 3:41 am

[ltr]Basra's governor announces re Iran's energy line of Basra only[/ltr]

Since 20/05/2016 00:26 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said the governor of Basra d. Majed Nasraoui, on Thursday evening, for re-power line Iran to work after the direct intervention with the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, the Iranian consul in Basra, as well as the governor of a scene during his visit yesterday to the province of Basra, and expected completion of the transfer of loads on the line over the next few hours.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the governor of Basra in a press statement, "We got an exception from the Iranian side to restore electrical power line to the province of Basra only after diplomatic intervention with neighboring Iran," ahead of its thanks for "the governor of the holy scene and the Iranian ambassador to Iraq, and its consul in Basra, for their role in restoring the line to Basra Just".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He d. Nasraoui that "the return of the line would save the people of Basra from the summer heat scorching, especially with the rise recently awarded to temperatures," noting that "the most important reasons behind the fluctuation of hours of processing in the province of Basra recently is the Iranian line stopped working due to meet debt owed by Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Besrion and lit a fire to tires after they came out in demonstrations for the third consecutive day to protest the blackouts as MP for the province of Basra, Mohammed al-Tai that the province give everything and do not take from the quota system only blocks repression, while pledging the Basra oil new loan.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 am