Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra airport opens (Basra -damishq) and is preparing for the opening line (Bozrah -tehran)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra airport opens (Basra -damishq) and is preparing for the opening line (Bozrah -tehran) Empty Basra airport opens (Basra -damishq) and is preparing for the opening line (Bozrah -tehran)

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jul 2016, 6:24 am

[ltr]
    [size=48]Basra airport opens (Basra -damishq) and is preparing for the opening line (Bozrah -tehran)

July 12, 2016

[size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Basra

Announced that Basra International Airport administration, on Tuesday, the launch of a new air route to transport passengers between Basra and Damish by one flight per week, while confirming the existence of a drive to open new air route between Basra

Said airport director Sameer Younis in an interview with Alsumaria's News, "The new air line was inaugurated between Basra International Airport and the Damascus International Airport, in the light of the first flight for passengers on board a Syrian plane late in the evening to organize," noting that "the company airline Syria undertook to conduct one flight per week between the two international airports, and is scheduled to increase that number to three flights per week in the near future. "

He pointed Younis that "the air route between the two airports was opened a few years ago but quickly stopped after doing two trips only, but this time the line will remain active," adding that "the airport on the verge of yet another increase in the number of overseas trips, where there are efforts to organize trips by Iraqi Airways between Basra and Tehran. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 7:37 am