Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
duck2000
wciappetta
Rocky
7 posters

Kanani: World Bank conditions dealt with the government, "the previous mistakes."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kanani: World Bank conditions dealt with the government, "the previous mistakes." Empty Kanani: World Bank conditions dealt with the government, "the previous mistakes."

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2016, 3:50 pm

Kanani: World Bank conditions dealt with the government, "the previous mistakes."

Since 15/06/2016 17:54 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special - balances News
    Detecting committee member of the parliamentary Economy Ahmed Kanani, Wednesday, that the World Bank conditions treated errors experienced by the government during the previous years.
    He said Kanani's / balances News /, that "the conditions of the World Bank put the Iraqi government on the correct approach to raise the economic level," pointing out that "these conditions are dealt with the government's mistakes that passed by the government during the previous years."
    He added, "The receipt of the loan terms are subject to controls by the direction of the loan," he said. "The World Bank is setting the direction for the loans."
    The parliamentary Finance Committee promised, earlier, IMF loan means the recovery of the economy Alaraca.anthy 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Kanani: World Bank conditions dealt with the government, "the previous mistakes." Empty Re: Kanani: World Bank conditions dealt with the government, "the previous mistakes."

Post by wciappetta Wed 15 Jun 2016, 3:56 pm

This out and out is an admission to the errors of the previous gov handling items we know were supposed to be  done back in 2013, But now the IMF/ WB are in control and steering this ship to the port...

Last edited by wciappetta on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kanani: World Bank conditions dealt with the government, "the previous mistakes." Empty Re: Kanani: World Bank conditions dealt with the government, "the previous mistakes."

Post by duck2000 Wed 15 Jun 2016, 3:59 pm

this article is just exactly what ive been saying since 2013!
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Wed 15 Jun 2016, 4:24 pm

this one is for those who called me a liar! LOL

how do you like me now!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Wed 15 Jun 2016, 4:51 pm

Sooooooon!!!!!  yes   duck
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:21 pm

So the IMF is in control...so what's next....been away for awhile...so if someone could just lay it out as to what comes next.
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:58 pm

Yes, if Iraq had done what they where supposed to do right after they were released from Chapter 7, then we would have been done along time ago.  But now with the IMF and WB steering the ship we making our way right along, and not waiting on the Iraqi government to check the wind direction and say let's do this or let's do that.  Keep watching for Mosul clean-up, then the rest should fall into place.
    Thanks
    LIT
    duck Duck doing the happy dance
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:04 pm

Thanks LIT...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:20 pm

lonelyintexas wrote:Yes, if Iraq had done what they where supposed to do right after they were released from Chapter 7, then we would have been done along time ago.  But now with the IMF and WB steering the ship we making our way right along, and not waiting on the Iraqi government to check the wind direction and say let's do this or let's do that.  Keep watching for Mosul clean-up, then the rest should fall into place.
    Thanks
    LIT
    duck Duck doing the happy dance

badboys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:31 pm