Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aram Sheikh Mohammed, bless edit Fallujah calls to remove traces of the battles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aram Sheikh Mohammed, bless edit Fallujah calls to remove traces of the battles Empty Aram Sheikh Mohammed, bless edit Fallujah calls to remove traces of the battles

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]Aram Sheikh Mohammed, bless edit Fallujah calls to remove traces of the battles[/ltr]

Since 17/06/2016 23:32 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Deputy Speaker of Parliament called Aram Sheikh Mohammed, a blessing of the Iraqi people to liberate Fallujah and defeat the terrorists, to mobilize efforts to remove the effects of the fighting and urged the international community to contribute to the reconstruction of the city. Park Deputy Speaker of Parliament Aram Sheikh Mohammed, the Iraqi people with all its components to liberate Fallujah and defeat the terrorists, and highly appreciated the resilience and sacrifices of the Iraqi forces and the crowd and popular tribal and federal police in Anbar province who Stroa finest epics of heroism and courage in the fight and expel the organization Daash the terrorist of our territory. He called Sheikh Mohammed in this statement issued by his press office to mobilize efforts and energies by the authorities concerned and the local government to remove traces of the battles, and demanded the same of the international community to provide urgent assistance and to contribute to the reconstruction of the city and facilitate the return of people to their homes after securing their areas full time. In a related development, the Deputy Speaker of Parliament, my sincere condolences and sympathy to the families of the martyrs who were killed during the battles and confrontations that took place recently with the terrorist groups Daash in the district of Tuz. The Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi edit Fallujah announced except for some spots in the city and said that the security forces are in control of the heart of the city of Fallujah, and that today is the day of Compassion is the axiom, addressing the people of the judiciary, which remained in captivity, however Daash years ago, and promised liberation of the city of Mosul soon. Ebadi said in a statement that victory in Fallujah "Fallujah returned to the bosom of the nation and our heroine control of the heart of the city's control." "The coming hours will finish the rest fallow remaining in Fallujah," he continued, "and directed all state institutions to provide services to civilians in Fallujah." He stressed Abadi said, "Aldoaash no place for them in Iraq." Ended m h n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:28 pm