Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The proportion of Baghdad to buy wheat from the Kurdistan Region and imported from abroad Allowav to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The proportion of Baghdad to buy wheat from the Kurdistan Region and imported from abroad Allowav to Empty The proportion of Baghdad to buy wheat from the Kurdistan Region and imported from abroad Allowav to

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 6:34 am

The proportion of Baghdad to buy wheat from the Kurdistan Region and imported from abroad Allowav tonnes

Friday 17-06-2016 | 3:22:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p
    Shafaq News / The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, determine the percentage of 70% for the purchase of wheat from the Kurdistan Region, it means that one farmer if he has 10 tons of wheat, the Ministry of Agriculture in Baghdad buy seven tons of them all.
    A source in the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan Region, it's to find a solution to this problem, Minister of the Territory Council had an urgent meeting with the concerned authorities in this area, has been addressing the federal government in Baghdad is that we try to remember the outcome did not come.
    General Company of Iraqi Ports announced on Thursday for the arrival of 50,000 tons of wheat to Umm port of Umm Qasr in Basra province, the far south of the country.
    According to a statement issued by the company that the port of Umm Qasr received Norberns ship that docked at Pier 10 Granaries loaded with 50,000 tons of wheat importer for the Ministry of Commerce within the ration card items.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:33 pm