Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former President of the Bar constitute a working group to support Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former President of the Bar constitute a working group to support Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi Empty Former President of the Bar constitute a working group to support Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Aug 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Former President of the Bar constitute a working group to support Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi[/ltr]

Since 06.08.2016 at 09:54 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the former head of the Iraqi lawyers Zia Saidi, Saturday, At the formation of a team of volunteer lawyers to support Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Obeidi said at his page on "Facebook", that "Saidi Shakeel the work of a team of volunteer lawyers for his support in his steps to uncover corrupt and manipulators of public money."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi accused, in the second of this August, during interrogation Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and a number of members of the House of Representatives the files of corruption and decades arming and bargaining Balacod.anthy 29 / G 18 meetings[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 8:59 pm