Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erythema gives himself 60 days to develop the work of the Ministry of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erythema gives himself 60 days to develop the work of the Ministry of  Empty Erythema gives himself 60 days to develop the work of the Ministry of

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 4:15 am

Erythema gives himself 60 days to develop the work of the Ministry of Transport

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He gave the new Transport Minister Kazem cup erythema same period of time of 60 days to develop the work and tasks of the ministry, while stressing the need to review and audit the previous contracts concluded by the former minister.
    He said Hamami said that "all ports and docks in the Shatt al-Arab need to develop the infrastructure, in addition to the development of the work and mechanisms of ports in Basra in order to raise fiscal revenue for the country," stressing "the need to check all the ministry decades brominated Halal former minister period."
    "I gave myself 60 a day to develop the work and functions of the Ministry of Transport, as well as speed up routine procedures to complete the lagging projects, in addition to the development of the work of loss-making companies and turn them into profitable Iraqi companies financially and economically."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:20 pm