Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four provinces of protesters demanding the structuring of the election commission and reduce the mem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four provinces of protesters demanding the structuring of the election commission and reduce the mem Empty Four provinces of protesters demanding the structuring of the election commission and reduce the mem

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2016, 2:38 am

[ltr]Four provinces of protesters demanding the structuring of the election commission and reduce the members of parliament[/ltr]

Since 19/08/2016 19:49 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dozens of citizens, on Friday, in the central and southern governorates, demanding the structuring of the Electoral Commission and to reduce the members of parliament.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Protesters promised in Babil Province, promised to appoint new ministers step in the right direction toward reform, as called for halving the number of members of parliament and provincial councils in the next election.[/ltr]
    [ltr]But in the province of Diwaniyah has denounced dozens of demonstrators, the speed of the resolution of the Iraqi judiciary to file the parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri, demanding the formation of a committee to hold accountable those named in the questioning of the Minister of Defense, the resolution of the election commission.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed dozens of protesters in Nasiriyah, a complete change in the three authorities, and demanded theformation of a government that fights corruption and is working on the restructuring of the Electoral Commission.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In Basra citizens renewed their demonstrations near the Office of the province, to demand reforms including theabolition of the quota system and the fight against corruption, also they expressed their rejection of thephenomenon of targeting some cafes bombs Sotah.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:31 pm