Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Coalition: our rights and electoral ministries and we are ready to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Coalition: our rights and electoral ministries and we are ready to Empty National Coalition: our rights and electoral ministries and we are ready to

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2016, 4:05 am

National Coalition: our rights and electoral ministries and we are ready to nominate ministers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Expressed MP from the National Coalition Hassan al-Hamdani Chuird willing coalition to nominate candidates for the ministries, according to the elections and political agreements
    Chuird said in a statement, "We are dealing with the government and its reforms the national list when added last announced its cooperation with the government and clearly."
    He said al-Hamdani said, "National demanding electoral entitlement Bozartin / Industry and Trade / or the Ministry of security and we are ready to name the minister in the event of national giving due any moment and accused of participating as much as to be partners in political decision-consensual government emerged so on."
    "We are for Anrgb unipolar policy as we are with the reforms and support the existence of a large lobby in parliament, walking with the national transit line for each special things that reference the street want a civilian government and to hold corrupt."
    He said al-Hamdani said "Iraqis arrived in large convinced that quotas are slaughtered Iraq and today we see a glimmer of hope that we go for the upcoming elections in Iraq Bactlten level include all shades of the Iraqi people form a single government and other opposition.".
    The House of Representatives voted last week to candidates for the vacant head of government ministries in the hope that the subsequent agreement to nominate candidates for the ministries of trade, industry and internal display to a vote this week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:21 am