Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calls on Maliki to hold the next meeting of the Council of Ministers in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Calls on Maliki to hold the next meeting of the Council of Ministers in Anbar  Empty Calls on Maliki to hold the next meeting of the Council of Ministers in Anbar

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jun 2013, 7:24 am

calls on Maliki to hold the next meeting of the Council of Ministers in Anbar

Friday, June 14, 2013 - 13:58

Malky BAGHDAD (d. B. A)

Student preacher Juma prayer consolidated in Iraq, Khalid al-Mulla, the prime minister to hold the next meeting of the government in Anbar province, went to meet the constitutional demands of the demonstrators and the implementation of strategic projects and miss the opportunity to partition and advocates terrorism.

Mulla said in his sermon, which he delivered from the rostrum collector "Sobhy Khudairy" area of ​​Karrada, and was attended by a large number of sheikhs الوقفين Sunni and Shiite officials and MPs and tribal leaders and citizens, that "Islam is a religion of love, tolerance and compassion that should be reflected in peaceful co-existence in the community component of the spectra and nationalities and multiple religions gathered love Iraq. "

"We call on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to hold the next meeting in Anbar province to meet the remaining constitutional demands of the demonstrators and miss the opportunity to partition and advocates of terrorism."

Mulla said that "the invitation of the Government in the establishment of unified prayer resulted in bringing the sons of one country with a different sects and religions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 11:40 am