Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki calls for members of parliament to hold a meeting uniform out of the crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki calls for members of parliament to hold a meeting uniform out of the crisis Empty Maliki calls for members of parliament to hold a meeting uniform out of the crisis

Post by Rocky Sat May 07, 2016 3:00 pm

[ltr]Maliki calls for members of parliament to hold a meeting uniform out of the crisis[/ltr]

Since 06/05/2016 18:40 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]  Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki, on Friday, that in light of the challenges faced by the countryand in order to move the stalemate suffered by the political process and the serious crisis that has beset theprestige of the state and its security status.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maliki said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "I call on members of the House ofRepresentatives of the two parties are different to a standard contract to meet for dialogue and the search for away out consensual ending of the House and bring him back crisis for the exercise of fundamental constitutional duties and agreement to address the causes of the crisis."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "we believe that constructive dialogue between everyone will contribute in overcoming the crisis, and we find it necessary to produce an agreement ending all legal problems that accompanied the Council 's previous sessions and to move towards the resumption of the work of the House of Representatives vote on the dismissal ofministers and appointments, returning the cabinet to meet."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "we hope that the political forces take into account all of that and strive together to develop a practical roadmap in order to move forward with reform and preserve the unity of Iraq and its democratic system and go hard distant from slogans about the construction, repair and service of citizens." It ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 6:49 am