Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

War: The National Alliance can rally a majority to prevent any questioning of Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

War: The National Alliance can rally a majority to prevent any questioning of Minister Empty War: The National Alliance can rally a majority to prevent any questioning of Minister

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Oct 2016, 6:07 am

[size=30]War: The National Alliance can rally a majority to prevent any questioning of Minister[/size]
    05/10/2016 10:08 | Number of Views: 155
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Said legal expert Tareq Harb, today, that the interrogation process that occurs within the House of Representatives is a constitutional right and can not be the National Alliance objection way. He pointed to the possibility of the National Alliance lining prevents the majority of interrogation.
    War In an interview with "direction Press," said the Alliance parliamentary bloc can not prevent him questioning, but he can be a vote in favor of the minister.
    He explained that the war could collect signatures from a specific number of deputies to question any minister, noting that the second phase, which requires a vote on impeachment need the largest number of the votes, which can exercise the National Alliance to rally his supporters and followers.
    War, he said the National Alliance, a body thing deputies anything else, especially if it was a secret vote.
    It is said that MP front Reform Adel Noori, confirmed the legal and constitutional procedures to question the completeness of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari files waste of public money and poor management of the ministry, while the National Alliance rejected the parties to this questioning and promised him a "political target".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:24 pm